Skype finally getting dark mode on Android and iOS, lots of fixes
Skype finally getting a dark mode on Android and iOS, lots of fixes
Finally, Microsoft is decided to bring Skype users one of the many much-needed features – a dark theme.
when everyone is presenting their dark mode Microsoft also thought that they should also release skype dark mode and It’s probably not a coincidence that the new feature comes on the heels of Apple’s iOS 13 release, but we’ll take it anyway.
The good news is that the skype newly released dark mode feature is now available on both Android and iOS platforms. But the dark mode is not the only new change included in the update. A lot of bug fixes have been implemented, which we’ve listed below:
- Conversation window sizes and positions remembered in Split View
- Ability to move and resize your video preview during a video call in Split View
- Focus in composer after opening the conversation in Split View
- Indication of new messages in the individual conversation windows in Split View
- Minimized windows are restored when a conversation is activated from recent chats or the call monitor window in Split View
- Grouped notifications on Android
Last but not least, Skype added an option to schedule the call for groups, a new feature that was previously available from a 1:1 chat only. You’ll be able to select all the participants of the group to pre-arrange a time for a call.
The new features are now deployed in stages over the next couple of days, so be patient if you don’t see them right away.
Read More: How To Enable Dark Mode In Instagram | use Instagram Dark Mode in iPhone
Written by admin
This post currently has no responses.