How to send password protected photos in android mobile on WhatsApp
Send password-protected photos in android mobile
In this video tutorial, I am going to tell you how to send password protected photos in android mobile on WhatsApp
How to send password-protected images in WhatsApp?
WhatsApp provides end-to-end encryption to your messages but if someone has access to your phone, he can surely read your messages and see pictures. Even if you use an app lock to lock WhatsApp, the pictures can be accessed from the gallery or the file explorer. So, encrypting your private images with a password is really good practice. Here I am going to tell you the methods to encrypt your images with passwords to share them on WhatsApp.
In this method, we will be converting an image to a password-protected pdf and then send it on WhatsApp. To send and receive the protected image by this method, follow the procedure below:
- First, you have to download the app “IMG2PDF”.
- After installing the application, launch it and click the + button.
- First, open the album which contains the image and then select the image. Then click the Done button.
- Click the Create PDF button.
- Check the box right to “Password Protection”
- Type a name for the file in the blank right to “Enter PDF Filename” and then enter the password in the blank right to “PDF Password” (This password should by known be the receiver in order to see the image). Make sure that “No Compression” is selected Right to “Image Compression”. Then click the “OK” button to proceed.
- Your file will be created. Hit the share button right to the file name.
- Select “WhatsApp”
- Select the contact(s) you want to send the image and then send it in the usual way by clicking the send button.
- When you receive such an image, firstly click on it to open it.
- Open the file with a pdf reader that supports opening protected files. If you do not have one, I recommend installing Adobe Acrobat.
- Enter the password and then click “OK”
- The image will be displayed on your screen.
Written by admin
This post currently has no responses.