How to make zip file/folder in android phone
In this video tutorial, I am going to show you how to make zip file folder in android phone.
By watching this video you’ll be able to Create a Zip File by your phone easily. Here I’ll discuss step by step how to Create a Zip File on Android Phone. Don’t skip any part of this video.
If you’re using an Android device this video is going to be very helpful for you. Give a like to this video and share it with your friends. Subscribe to the channel for more future updates.
Create .zip files in Android Devices with Es File Explorer || Compress File
To create Zip files on Android Phones, Follow the steps mentioned below
1) First you need to install an App called " Es File Explorer File Manager "
2) Open the App
3) Click on the Menu button on the top right
4) Click on Home & select the Folder
5) Select as many files as you can
6) Click on [3 dots] top left side
7) Select Compress
8) Give the Name
9) Select the compression method. Zip or .7Z
10) Set the password if you want protection to the zip file (or) you can leave the field as it is
11) Click on the "ok" button
Create a Zip File | How to Create a Zip File in Android Phone
Written by admin
This post currently has no responses.